Friday, September 10, 2010

Affordable Plumbers

"If water goes through it, we do it!"

We at Splash Plumbing actually own that slogan! Go to http://www.blogger.com/www.SPLASHplumbing.comto check us out.

Affordable plumbers in Mission Viejo.
Affordable plumber in Lake Forest, Ca.
Affordable plumbers in Laguna Niguel
Affordable plumbing in Laguna Beach

Maybe we should buy these somehow??? What do you think?

Everytime I answer the phones here at the office, Affordable Plumbing always seems to come up in the conversation somehow ......

Let's define Affordable... shall we? I found this one ..

1. To be able to do or spare something, especially without incurring financial difficulties or without risk of undesirable consequences.

I thought that was pretty good ..... I like the "undesirable consequences" part. I can honestly say, "Hiring cheap plumbers will only bring undersirable consequences".

Stick to affordable plumbers ....

No comments: