Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cheap Huntington Beach Plumbing

I was talking with my father-in-law about "cheap plumbers" and how there seem to be too may unlicensed plumbers in Orange County. I went on to explain how I "Blog" about this stuff and he asked .... "Blog ... what's a blog?"

It cracked me up! I mean ... come on Grandpa .. "get wit it ...yo"

That very day, I had a client call in to our office that found our company by completing a "google search" with the keywords "Cheap Orange County Plumber".... sure enough, our blog popped up and he called! We now have a new client .... not because we are cheap but rather affordable!

The purpose of this blog for Cheap Plumbers is to show my father-in-law how it works.
Anyone want to "blog" about this topic?
Please contact one of our Orange County plumbers to start a blog topic.

1 comment:

Scott Harrison said...

Technology contributes a lot makes our life more convenient, in a way that it makes marketing of a company easier. Like for example the power of blogging. Some of the customers get to review Huntington Beach plumber team's work by reading on comments and decide to select teams with the best feedback of past customers.